LOOKING FOR A LONG LASTING RELIEF UNTIL YOUR BABY’S TEETHING IS OVER?
DEALING WITH TEETHING PAIN? HOW CAN YOU HELP YOUR BABY?
Teething pain is experienced by 60% of babies when their teeth begin to erupt through the gums. Every baby experiences the teething in a different way. Some without any symptoms. Others may suffer for a few months.
What are the most common teething symptoms:
- Placing objects or fingers in the mouth and biting down on them, chewing and sucking on everything
- Irritability, restlessness
- Excessive drooling
- Decreased appetite, becoming choosy about foods
- Rubbing ears and cheek
- Trouble sleeping
- Swollen, bulging gums
- Fever, rashes, and diarrhea.
Although symptoms will vary, your baby may go through several conditions - many of which are often wrongly diagnosed as something else.
Common Teething Symptoms
A Runny Nose
TEETHING OR DISEASE?
Teething is accompanied by higher temperature and light cough, rhinitis and irritability which reminiscent disease symptoms. Disease symptoms should not be disregarded:
Possible Disease Symptoms
a temperature of 38 degrees and more, which lasts longer than a day
when the baby is crying, often gets behind the ear, go to the doctor; ear infection can be an inflammation of the middle ear caused by an infection in the mouth
a light cough
a severe cough and respiratory problems - do not mistake a slight cough, caused by excessive salivation during serration, with a persistent cough and respiratory tract infection
if it does not disappear after 24 hours, be sure to consult a doctor, as your child may get dehydrated
if your child vomits for more than an hour, call a doctor
HOW TO HELP ALLEVIATE YOUR BABY'S TEETHING DISCOMFORT?
- You can use drugs or
- Go for Natural Solutions
THAT’S WHERE A TEETHING NECKLACE CAN COME TO THE RESCUE
WHY SHOULD YOU GET A TEETHING NECKLACE?
In comparison to handheld teethers, teething necklaces are the best sanitary option. You do not need to wash it every time it falls on the floor (which might be a funny game for your baby). You put it on your baby’s neck and do not have to wonder how much bacteria he or she is eating when they chew on it. Moreover, teething necklaces are always easy to locate. Doesn’t it sound like a real time saver?
NO MORE TEARS AND TEETHING PAIN WITH MIRACLE BALTIC AMBER TEETHING NECKLACE
If your baby is in the teething phase, Baltic Amber beads put a stop to teething pain where they can stay smiling. Putting Baltic Amber teething beads on babies may seem like a trendy new concept, but in fact, it has been a common practice since ancient times. As far back as the time of Hippocrates, the great Greek philosopher known as the “Father of Western Medicine”, Baltic Amber has been used as a remedy for many ailments. Even as recently as the 1940s, Baltic Amber teething beads have been a favorite of German mothers and nannies for soothing teething pain and easing fussiness in infants.
HMMM, BUT ON THE OTHER HAND, THERE IS SO MUCH ADO ABOUT: THE HAZARDS OF LETTING A BABY WEAR A TEETHING NECKLACE
Indeed, recently there is so much discussion about it. “Teething Necklaces can cause strangulation or choking” - we hear, or “ I would rather have my baby be uncomfortable from teething pain than end up choking or suffocating.”
Let’s be honest.
Leaving your child with anything unattended (toys, pencil, toothbrush) might lead to your baby’s harm or disaster. When you put a teething necklace on your baby’s neck you need to be cautious and...
That’s not a rocket science but a pure parental responsibility.
4 GOLDEN RULES TO KEEP YOUR BABY SAFE WHEN USING TEETHING NECKLACE
- Always supervise your child when he or she is wearing the necklace (remove the necklace when the infant is unattended, even if it is only for a short period of time).
- Take off the necklace when your baby is sleeping (at day naps or night). By the way, are you wearing a necklace when you go to bed? I am not. Necklaces are supposed to be used when your baby is not sleeping.
- Do not allow your baby to mouth or chew the necklace. Let your baby try other pain relievers [ex. teething biscuits].
- Buy the safest and most solid necklaces.
Watch this short video to better remember these rules:
While points 1-3 lay in your hands mum, point 4 might be a challenge and time-consuming. How to be sure that in a huge variety of available amber teething necklaces you will choose the best, strongest, safest and made of genuine Baltic amber teething necklace?
READY TO BUY BALTIC AMBER NECKLACE FOR YOUR BABY? PLEASE CHECK OUR BEST CHOICES HERE.
5 TIPS TO CHOOSE THE BEST BALTIC AMBER TEETHING NECKLACE
- Material: Buy original, genuine product with a certificate of authenticity. To be sure you have bought the real amber, try these 2 tests:
- Insert your Baltic amber teething necklace into a glass of salted water. Genuine Baltic Amber will not sink.
- Take a piece of cloth and rub the teething necklace against it. If the cloth becomes static it is very probable that you have purchased a genuine Baltic Amber.
Watch how we also test if Baltic amber is real:
Clasp / Closure: Make sure it has the plastic screw clasp. Amber clasps are beautiful, but too fragile and may break and crush unattended. Screw clasp will stop your baby from being able to take the necklace off.
3. Cord and Beads Assembling: Always check the cord of the necklace to make sure it is solid and isn’t fraying. Your necklace should feature and double knotted beads to provide additional safety measures. That makes the whole teething necklace tidy and safe. The necklace will never tear into many small beads.
4. Length: Mind the necklace length. It is advised to go for a length of 32 centimeters which is approximately the length of 12.6 inches. It is not too long and not too tight to let the baby get accustomed with the necklace, Besides the baby will not be able to bite, play, or even get tangled in it.
5. Beads: Check the shape of beads. Necklace beads cannot have sharp endings. Small, slightly irregular and oval beads will be perfect for a baby to get accustomed to wearing the necklace. Raw, untreated beads are probably most healing, but for a baby will be totally uncomfortable. Choose beads which were polished without using chemicals [pine pieces to polish them in a wooden tumbler].
Color: It is said that you should choose the bright colors. White [which is the most expensive, and rarest amber], milky, yellow, lemon, egg-yolk. Darker colors are probably less effective but I personally do not believe in it.
READY TO BUY BALTIC AMBER NECKLACE FOR YOUR BABY? PLEASE CHECK OUR BEST COLLECTION HERE.
WHY IS THE BALTIC AMBER TEETHING NECKLACE THE ONLY TEETHING MIRACLE YOU WILL NEED?
Baltic Amber teething necklaces are the perfect solution for teething babies. Baltic Amber is so popular among other types of amber because of its healing properties.
The key component affiliated with Baltic Amber healing properties is a succinic acid. Baltic Amber contains 8% of it with the largest quantities in its cortex or outer layer. Did you know that Baltic Amber is the only type of amber with such high concentration?
HERE IS THE LIST OF BALTIC AMBER HEALING PROPERTIES:
- Amber is an excellent natural antibiotic and painkiller (teething, headaches, joint stiffness, etc.) that stimulates and boosts the immune system. It provides healing and stimulating tissue revitalization by accelerating the natural healing process.
- It has the ability to withdraw the illness, virus or affliction out of the body by absorbing pain and negative energy.
- Amber helps to relieve stress and anxiety. It clears the mind and releases negative energy. It can reduce or eliminate depression by bringing back the positive state of mind.
- It strengthens the memory and intellect and acts as a natural energizer.
- Amber helps relieve ailments of the throat, ear, respiratory system and lungs, endocrine system, spine, thyroid, spleen, stomach, kidneys, bladder, liver, and gallbladder, strengthens the mucous membranes, and neurological system including the brain.
The list of amber healing properties goes on and on, but we should not forget about its influence on babies.
BALTIC AMBER HEALING PROPERTIES FOR BABIES
Wearing amber on the skin can have soothing and calming effects not only on Adults but also Babies. Baltic Amber has an impressively salutary effect on teething BABIES:
- It alleviates teething pain.
- Reduces inflammation (especially in the gums).
- Provides calming effects without the use of drugs.
SO HOW EXACTLY DOES SUCCINIC ACID WORK IN BALTIC AMBER TEETHING NECKLACES?
It is said that the body heats the amber which releases oils containing succinic acid. The succinic acid comes into the bloodstream and helps to relieve baby’s pain. Definitive scientific studies that show how much succinic acid is released - and whether this amount is substantial enough to have an impact - do not exist.
Watch this two-minute video to learn even more about amber healing properties:
WHEN TO START AND WHEN TO STOP WEARING BALTIC AMBER TEETHING NECKLACE?
When your baby is two months you can try Baltic amber teething necklace. This way you help your baby get accustomed to wearing a necklace without biting and tugging at it.
Until the age of 3 teething pain finishes so you can make your Baltic amber necklace a beautiful accessory.
My daughter’s teething necklace today remains her favorite ‘girls look’ jewelry.
HOW LONG SHOULD THE BALTIC AMBER TEETHING NECKLACE BE?
It is advised to go for a length of 32 centimeters which is approximately the length of 12.6 inches. It is not too long and not too tight to let the baby get accustomed with the necklace, Besides the baby will not be able to bite, play, or even get tangled in it.
Some general guidelines on the size of the necklace per age group:
- 3 months – 1-year-old: 12 1/2 inches
- 1 year- 2 years old: 13 inches
- 2 years-6 years old: 14 inches
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR BALTIC AMBER TEETHING NECKLACE?
It's important to regularly maintain and clean your Baltic amber necklace to be sure it retains its rich, vibrant color and continues to shine brightly. This is particularly important when it comes to amber teething necklaces for kids, as dirt, dust and other germ-ridden substances can form on the jewelry with everyday use, which isn't something you want your little one putting in their mouth.
Follow these steps:
- Prepare a bowl or sink of lukewarm water. When doing so, avoid adding any harsh detergents, chemicals or cleaning agents as these can easily damage your amber.
- Dip a microfiber or flannel cloth into the water, and wring it out so that the cloth is damp, but not wet.
- Gently wipe the cloth over the Baltic amber, removing dirt, dust, body oils and other surface material as you do so.
Note: Be sure to individually clean and dry each amber bead. If left to dry on their own, the excess water can leave your amber beads with a cloudy appearance. Just dip in warm water and rub dry with a soft cloth. Plain water will not harm the amber but washing agents/detergents may so take it off while in the bath or swimming pool. Do not let your amber come in contact with hot water or a hot radiator.
Your child can bathe with his/her necklace on, too. It’s best to take off before entering a chlorinated pool.
What Will You & Your Baby Benefit From Using Baltic Amber Teething Necklace?
Your Baby's Smile
- Help your baby soothe teething pain in a non-invasive and drug-free way.
- Start noticing the differences in behavior & mood of your baby.
- Mums all over the world have tried this miracle remedy!
- Be one of them.
- Trust the healing power of Baltic Amber!
- Having your baby calm, you will finally have time to relax and sleep well.
- You are not helpless. Every child goes through this difficult teething period. Go through it wisely. Together with your baby.
- The happy mother is a happy child. Remember this!
The Best Solution
- Baltic Amber teething necklace is the perfect alternative medicine for babies & toddlers on the teething process approved by mothers.
- It is the best sanitary option. You do not need to wash it every time it falls on the floor and therefore is always easy to locate.
- It is a timeless and cute souvenir from childhood.
- It is also beautiful and lightweight accessory that your daughter or son may wear when they get older.
BALTIC AMBER TEETHING NECKLACE - AWESOME WEARING TRICKS!
- If you are still not sure if your baby will be willing to wear the necklace on their neck, try this: wrap the necklace around baby's ankle or wrist. With a sock pulled up baby doesn't care what it has on its ankle.
- If you are a thin woman you can check to try your baby’s necklace on your neck or wrist (as a bracelet). That is a definitely cheaper alternative to expensive amber jewelry, but also very attractive. What’s more, wearing the same stuff as your baby, he or she will be more prone to try it:-). Nothing more rewarding.
- If you are a nursing mum, you can use a necklace as a bracelet and use it to remind which side to use for the next feed. You know what I mean:) I went through it as well but I will tell my story in another place.
So, if you need a longer necklace than the standard 32 cm / 12 inch check our Adult Amber Necklace Collection (click here). We offer necklaces in different sizes.
SO WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Has your Baby already tried Baltic Amber Necklace? You can always drop me a message at firstname.lastname@example.org or just put your comment below. Feel free to share your Baby’s photo on your Instagram. Do not forget to put #altodiversi hashtag. For the cutest photos, we are sending awesome gifts.
READY TO BUY AMBER NECKLACE FOR YOUR BABY? PLEASE CHECK OUR BEST CHOICES HERE.
You may also be interested in these articles:
View our products: https://altodiversi.com/collections
Follow me on Quora: https://www.quora.com/profile/Alve-Ra