Amber Healing Properties Today. Boost Your Immune System.
Amber has always been deemed a magic stone, human-friendly, and has served not only decorative purposes but has also been praised for its healing properties.
Early physicians prescribed amber for headaches, heart problems, arthritis.
Amber used to be carried by travelers for protection. It was deemed to give its possessor the courage of the tiger. Others believed amber was a sacred symbol of the sun or signified the presence of the Lord.
Man's interest in amber’s healing properties dates back to the Paleolithic Age. Over time, our interests have proven well founded in that the properties of Baltic amber are very beneficial to humans - let's call it Amber Healing Properties. Plants absorbed the amber resin and plant leaves were often used as an antibiotic to heal cuts and or in plaster to dress wounds.
Natural healing is the most Traditional Medicine there is. When mankind began, there were no chemicals or additives or "quick medicinal fixes" as we often see in our society today. And as more people turn to what has worked in the past - and still works wonders today - there is one success story that has more than stood the test of time - Natural Baltic Amber.
Amber Healing Properties for Adults
Till this day the belief that amber cures many diseases, mainly thyroid and of the respiratory tract, as well as stabilizing and rebuilding the natural electrostatic field, disturbed by ubiquitous computers.
Here is the List of Amber Healing Properties:
- Amber is an excellent natural antibiotic and painkiller (teething, headaches, joint stiffness, etc.) that stimulates and boosts the immune system. It provides healing and stimulating tissue revitalization by accelerating the natural healing process.
- It has the ability to withdraw the illness, virus or affliction out of the body by absorbing pain and negative energy.
- Amber helps to relieve stress and anxiety. It clears the mind and releases negative energy. It can reduce or eliminate depression by bringing back the positive state of mind.
- It strengthens the memory and intellect and acts as a natural energizer.
- Amber helps relieve ailments of the throat, ear, respiratory system and lungs, endocrine system, spine, thyroid, spleen, stomach, kidneys, bladder, liver, and gallbladder, strengthens the mucous membranes, and neurological system including the brain.
The list of amber healing properties goes on and on, but we should not forget about its influence on babies.
Amber Healing Properties for Babies
Wearing amber on the skin can have soothing and calming effects not only on Adults but also Babies. Amber has an impressively salutary effect on teething BABIES:
- It alleviates teething pain.
- Reduces inflammation (especially in the gums).
- Provides calming effects without the use of drugs.
Where Amber Healing Properties Come From?
Where did all these incredible healing properties of natural amber come from?
There are two different theories:
- One theory suggests that when amber is worn on the skin, the skin's warmth releases miniscule amounts of healing oils from amber which are then absorbed through the skin into the bloodstream.
- The other theory is based on scientific findings, which have shown that amber is electromagnetically alive and produces significant amounts of organic, purely natural energy.
Succinic Acid - The Key Factor Of Amber Healing Properties
Next time you touch Amber be aware that it warms to the touch and exudes a nice, relaxing fragrance in the palm of your hand. Amber is the only Fossil Resin that contains as much as 3-8% of Succinic Acid mostly located in the amber’s surface layer. Succinic Acid is perhaps the most significant ingredient in "breakthrough" pharmaceutical remedies for skin disorders and anti-aging creams today helping to improve immunity and the balance of acids when absorbed into the bloodstream.
Amber is a powerful healer that gives the person who wears it a lovely sense of health and healing. “One touch of nature makes the whole world kin", right? Find it out.
Take your own piece of amber. Feel its healing properties. Add class & enchanting glamour to any outfit or occasion you go out.
You may also be interested in these articles:
View our products: https://altodiversi.com/collections
Follow me on Quora: https://www.quora.com/profile/Alve-Ra