Where To Buy Baltic Amber Teething Necklace
If you’re wondering where to buy Baltic amber teething necklace, this post is for you!
Not only we are proud of our hand-made genuine Baltic Amber Teething Necklaces in our online shop, but we’re also happy to advise you where to buy this awesome remedy approved by mothers all over the world.
Unlike rompers or baby pacifiers, you can’t get an amber teething necklace at a supermarket or neighboring store so you’ll have to be a little more resourceful and smart when buying a teething necklace.
Let's get straight to the point and look at best options regarding where to buy an amber teething necklace.
So, Where to Buy Baltic Amber Teething Necklace?
You have two options:
1. You can buy it in a local specialty shop
2. Buy it online.
Depending on which option you choose there are pros and cons:
+ no need to wait for the delivery
+ no delivery costs
- limited selection
- risk of buying the fake teething necklace
+ almost unlimited selection of colors, beads shapes, used material (polished or raw amber)
+ you can always ask for a certificate of authenticity
- sometimes you have to wait for delivery, especially when the parcel comes from the other part of the world
- some online shops charge for delivery
Before buying teething necklace ask the seller about where their amber comes from, especially if buying on eBay or Amazon. Amber comes from around the world but only Baltic Amber has a high concentration of succinic acid — the key component affiliated with its healing properties.
The best idea is to buy from trusted online shops located at the Baltic Sea [Poland, Lithuania]. Of course, if you are ordering from USA, Australia or Canada or any other distant country, you need to be aware that the time of delivery might take from a few days up to two weeks.
As with any online purchase, make sure you factor in shipping cost as well. It’s easy with if you buy an amber teething necklace from us — shipping is always free! — but shipping costs at other online merchants can significantly increase the final cost.
How To Buy The Best Baltic Amber Teething Necklace?
Every mother wants to be sure that she goes for the best, safest and 100% pure Baltic Amber necklace for her baby. Therefore to make this choice easier, we have prepared a set of 5 Tips to take into consideration when buying Amber Teething Necklace.
5 TIPS TO CHOOSE THE BEST BALTIC AMBER TEETHING NECKLACE
- Material: Buy original, genuine product with a certificate of authenticity. To confirm you have purchased the real deal, try these two tests:
- Insert your Baltic amber teething necklace into a glass of salted water. Genuine Amber will not sink.
- Take a piece of cloth and rub the teething necklace against it. If the cloth becomes static it is very probable that you purchased a genuine Baltic Amber.
Watch how we also test if amber is real:
2. Clasp / Closure: Make sure it has the plastic screw clasp. Amber clasps are beautiful, but too fragile and may break and crush unattended. Screw clasp will stop your baby from being able to take the necklace off.
3. Cord and Beads Assembling: Always check the cord of the necklace to make sure it is solid and isn’t fraying. Your necklace should feature and double knotted beads to provide additional safety measures. That makes the whole teething necklace tidy and safe. The necklace will never tear into many small beads.
4. Length: Mind the necklace length. It is advised to go for a length of 32 centimeters which is approximately the length of 12.6 inches. It is not too long and not too tight to let the baby get accustomed with the necklace, Besides the baby will not be able to bite, play, or even get tangled in it.
5. Beads: Check the shape of beads. Necklace beads cannot have sharp endings. Small, slightly irregular and oval beads will be perfect for a baby to get accustomed to wearing the necklace. Raw, untreated beads are probably most healing, but for a baby will be totally uncomfortable. Choose beads which were polished without using chemicals [pine pieces to polish them in a wooden tumbler].
Color: It is said that you should choose the bright colors. White [which is the most expensive, and rarest amber], milky, yellow, lemon, egg-yolk. Darker colors are probably less effective but I personally do not believe in it.
If you want to learn more, read our Complete Guide:
How to Choose the Best Baltic Amber Teething Necklace - The Complete Guide for Caring Mums from A-Z 
You may also be interested in these articles:
How To Identify Amber | How do I know if my Baltic Amber is fake or real?
Amber Necklace Benefits For Babies and Mothers | by Alto 'di Versi
View our products: https://altodiversi.com/collections
Follow me on Quora: https://www.quora.com/profile/Alve-Ra
Leave a comment